Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The One That Got AWAY..

So my friend Erin.. I love her to death.. she tried to put me on blast on her facebook status and on her blog..
it was in a nice way tho.. but like I told her, no one I know knows her.. so shit.. why not put her on blast where she put me on blast...
Photobucket
This is her.. i would tell you our story.. but i think she could tell you better..
if youre interested.. follow this link.. and learn a little about my past..

Learn something??
Good..

Well here is another one.. partially about you..
i can only say so much about me.. people are usually defined but perception.. so this will show u a lil bit about how people feel or have felt about me..
so this is one from Chavi.. we have had our ups and downs.. and im glad our downs have came back up...
Photobucket

so she how she has felt.. click here

If anyone else blogged about me.. i wouldve put them on here too.. but i havent noticed any other one...

but these 2 ladies have their own blogs.. follow them..
you know if i follow them, they gotta be interesting...

No comments: