Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Short Answer...

Yup..
hhhmmmm...
ok...
busy..
ima hit you right back...
ok
ohhhh...

When it gets to this point.. Im just not feeling it..
if this is what u hear often..im prolly not feeling it right now..
My single life keep me observent... and im watching everyone most of the time..
i see cycles.. this is why i never talk to a person quickly..
this is why I usually know someone for a year before I get close to them..
I see these gurls, that have liked me.. try to talk to me.. but i move too slow for them...
everyone always has a second option.. i know this.. so I never feel as if im the only one..
So go ahead.. run fast into that relationship with dude sayin what u wanna hear..
Im never gonna be that guy.. sorry.. well im not sorry..
If im not gonna do it when...no no.. if we get together.. so why front early..
thats not me..
respect it.. or keep it movin...
Flat out..
So when I see these gurls.. go off with dudes that they dont know..
I smirk..
I keep lookin forward.. as always...
cuz i dont wait around..
u gonna have to catch up..
I see the early warning signs of the quick break up bout to come..
I feel that the text messages are bout to start comin back...
bc we both know that when they start "talking" to dude... the texts stop..
thats fine.
So when they try to come back.. they get the SHORT ANSWERs..
Its just s0 annoying..
not sayin just bc they wanna talk again, means that they want me again..
but can a nigga get some consistency...
or maybe they are being consistent... their actions are repeating..
so that is consistant.. but im cool on that...
I just think its silly.
I study people like books..
if theres something that u do that I dont like.. i make sure i never do it..
Thats why i dont just text people when Im bored..
I try to consistantly stay in touch with the few people that I want around..
It kinda sux when u get a text from someone, and u know its just bc they went through their phone list...
Spare me...
I'd rather u not...
::exhales::
its almost summer time.. so all these lonely ass chicks are coming out..
they are freshly single and tryna mingle..
bc please believe.. these niggas is breakin up with they chix left and right..
Petty arguments are necessities for this season..
So i gotta be the "fall boy"?
::shakes head::
Before I get any deeper, more upset or any more specific..
ima end this...

Photobucket
This was my face while typin this..
u cant tell??

2 comments:

MzInspiredMind81 said...

Hmmm..this was shortly after I texted you las nite...sorry for disturbing you, even though that wasn't the case @ all.

YOUNG BLAK FEMALE.. ADDICTED TO RETAIL ! said...

man o man.. where do i begin... this is one of the realest blogs you have written. its so true, to alot of situations .. but at the same time its still DURL! i kan hear you saying these things...