Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Damn Homie

Bebe's kids

This really couldda been me..
I look back at all the chicks I liked, messed with, got played by,got shitted on by... And I look at their life, and situations and I thank GOD.. Aint too many chicks that I used to mess with in better situations than I am in now.. no disrespect to the ones im still cool with, but its mainly the ones i dont speak to no more..
I mean.. there are some with 3 and 4 kids.. when i messed with them, they had none.. and im glad it wasnt me..
I used to feel like "Good Luck Chuck" bc after i would mess with someone, they would hurry up and jump into their next relationship, and getr pregnant and/or get married.. honestly.. it was about 6 gurls in a row that got pregnant or married after i messed with them... WTF?
Was it that i wasnt showing the attention they wanted.. and that person did and they just went ALL IN with them?? I know i wasnt ready for no family back then, so why lead you on to thinkin i was.. so i was always chillin, enjoying their company, but I guess i wassnt movin fast enough for them...
Oh well..

I just feel that I know better.. so I keep it movin in slow motion..

Yeah, I got gurls that I call my babymomma.. but do I really want that? I mean, the nigga in my would like to get a coupla gurls pregnant just to keep them around, but the private-school-taught male knows that there is better and less costly ways to keep someone in your life.. thats just not a road im tryna travel just yet..

Yeah im 26.. but i dont want to end my youth all quick just so i can keep a chick close.. i'd rather be by myself than with someone that I gotta argue with for the next 18 yrs..

Please believe that..

No comments: