Friday, February 6, 2009

The FaceBook 25 Randoms..

Just in case you missed it on facebook...

---- I usually dont mess with the fads or do what everyone else does, but I always like droppin knowledge about myself.. so I thought I would do this one... Esp since I been tagged like 5 times..
so where should start

1. Since the beginning, I've ALWAYS.. I mean ALWAYS.. loved females.. My first crush was Shay Smith when I was like 4 yrs old.. I swear I thought she was the cutest thing I ever seen.. I thought she had stars in her eyes.. even tho she used to tease me with her friends, I knew she was the shit.. at a early age.. Kindergarten thru 12 grade I had a crush on someone new each year. And Im not even gonna start on all the church gurls..

2. Every since I could remember, I have always.. I mean ALWAYS.. loved music.. my mom musta played it when I was in the womb.. I always have a song in my head.. all the time.. no surprise tho right?

3. As a child, I wanted to be a magician and a spy.. I had all the spy kids toys..

4. Its weird, but I heard music in my head 3 to 4 seconds ahead of what its played.. doesnt make sense? well if youre ever aroudn when the radio is on.. I accidently sing the part too early bc thats how I mix in my head. I have to know whats going to come out before it does.. does that make sense? oh well

5. Ive never held a real gun. I got sort of a phobia of it.. My nieces father was killed before she was born bc he was shot in the head.. and I was there at the hospital.. not a good sight to see.. its been 10 yrs and I can see it like it was yesterday..

6. As a child, my mom said that I would see "spirits" walking around the house, and when we were in crowed places, I would tell her that I was see "colors" around people.. esp when we were at hospitals for some reason.. something like AURA's.. weird.. I know..

7. The first book I read was the Bible when I was 4.. I read every night with my mom..

8. I hate following fads...((see first line in this note)) so its somethings i just wont do because Im stubborn.. such as twitter, wear scarves, listen to certain cds that EVERYONE loves.. like, I still havent listen to Jazmine Sullivan's cd bc EVERYONE talks about it.. weird..

9. Ive been working since I was 14.. my first job was as a library aide at studebaker middle school..

10. I dont think i could ever marry a gurl if she didnt have a nice butt.. I HATE it that I feel this way.. but if im with someone that I might like.. at some point i allow them to walk ahead of me... that sux but its the truth

11. I hold grudges for a long time.. even when I dont even hold the bad feelings.. like I miss my old friends, Brenda and Marica... but I wont speak to them first..

12. These are my fears: Heights ( I dont like being somewhere where my feet arent stable, and Im scared of falling)... letting my parents down.... I have a deep fear of getting bad news.... this also goes along with my fear of rejection.. being alone when i get older.. I have a fear of being forgotten...

13. Ima CRAZZZZYY rnb head and a "sample junkie". What I mean by that is that I like to know where songs get their beats from.. so I will research til I figure it out, and hear the original song. I used to play a game called "Where this come from?".. I would play a song, and ask the person what song did that beat come from.. thats why I love Kanyes beats cuz it opens me to a whole new world of music.. RnB just takes me away.. I sings.. i cant sing tho.. but I dont care..

14. As musical as I am.. I cant play any instruments.. at all

15. As much as a player everyone thought I might have been in high school, I was not having sex in high school.. you gotta remember, I was a church boy.. I was the superintendant to the sunday school, and I was the Young Davids president.. I had a rep to uphold..

16. I havent cried in almost 3 yrs..

17. Im am petty as fuck.. ((see number 11)).. I know thats a weak emotion.. Ill work on that next year..

18. I see almost everything that happens around me.. I heard Chris Rock speak on this once and it made sense to me.. he said "If ignorance is bliss.. then what is the opposite?? Being aware of EVERYTHING is hell"... and i see, hear and know damn near everything that happens around me...

19. Im the one people look at when something funny happens.. I always have a quick comment.. I dont know how I process everything so quick, but my mind be one some quick shit...

20. I feel as if I should have a show around me.. it would have to be on HBO cuz I cuss too much.. but that shit would be funny..

21. I dont smoke. Not because I think its gross or bc gurls dont like it.. but bc I get TOOOOO high.. I can have the little-est piece of weed and be out of commission for the whole day.. I be having shit to do.. so I chose not to smoke.. just gimme the goose..

22. I want to be romantic sometime.. I have so many ideas on deck that I would like to do so a special lady but I never get the chance to..

23. My turn ons: Freckles... Curly hair.. Fishnets.. pretty shaped eyes.. glossed lips... girls in wifebeaters.. nice frames.. black dresses... a good cook.. a slight attitude problem.. dimples of course.. a pretty back... nice shoes (pumps, or fresh gym shoes)... thick legs.. skirts/dresses... color in hair..

24. I won best personality in High School, I was turnabout king (equivalent to Homecoming king at my school) and was 2nd place in best dressed..

25. Ive been in 3 fights.. but never been hit before.. well once in the chest.. but that wasnt shit..


Thats some weird shit right? I hope a few of you can relate to these and can remember some of these things about me if you were around for some of them...

comment if you like..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

#8 and #13...Wow,did I just meet my new best friend!??!!!??? Lmao