Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random Questions I Have

Man.. my mind be moving.. u dont feel me tho.. so here are some random shits that flood my mind...

1. While watching Sober House, and seeing Rodney King, all I hear is "beat it like a cop.. Rodney King baby, said i beat it like a cop".. how does he feel about that?? He must have inner anomosity towards Wayne for that one..

2. What ever happened to the good Nickelodeon?? Wild N Crazy Kids, Double Dare, Mya the Bee, David The Gnome, Eurekas Castle, My Brother and Me, Salute Your Shorts.. etc.. man, I wanna go Youtube them right now..

3. I wonder how much more jumpin would I be if we had "text messaging" back in my high school days.. who would I known better??

4. Why would anyone who has a memory and a TV want to be part of any "Making The Band" show?? Your only setting yourself up for failure..

5. Seeing so many stupid info-mercials makes me wonder, "how come I never tried to follow thru on my crazy inventions" ... ie.. colored rubber tires for cars like red, pink, white, yellow.. they would leave some crazy skid marks..

6. I dont understand people now a days.. why?

7. I have a bitter/sweet relationship with my hometown.. i love being from there.. but i really dont like it there.. but i love going back.. but when im there, i wanna come back to columbus... whats the deal with that?

8. I wouldnt trade my life for Chris Browns... would u? Im sayin tho.. lets make this a legit question/statement.. Im a cool dude with regular money and everyday issues.. my biggest problem when I wake up is what shoes i wanna wrinkle while at work or which vehicle i wanna drive.. I only have 2 to choose from.. either the insured car or the uninsured truck.. minor issues right? well.. the more money you make, the more problems you get.. apparently.. ie, Mike Vick, Bobby Brown, Chris Brown, B2k.. and if it aint the law that messes u up, the money might.. ie Kanye West.. yeah, they live the life i would love to live. Being recognized and loved all over the world.. but if i have a problem or issue, im sure Sarah Smith in Los Angelos wont know about it and blog about it bc she couldnt give any less of a fuck about who i am... but if i were famous.. all my business would be in blogs, vlogs and facebook status... is that what I want??

9. Why cant I eat good food and not gain weight?? thats some bullshit.. everything I like is not good for me..

10. I ofter wonder, why do big gurls, who have big breast, tend to show them off like they dont have big bodies?? like the itties are gonna blinds us..

11. What made Dennys think of "Nannerpuss"?? i think that is disgusting..

12. So now that we have Obama in office, is Black History Month not important?? I aint really heard no type of black history facts this month...

thats about all the randoms I have now.. if i start thinking, then it wont be random will it??

1 comment:

YOUNG BLAK FEMALE.. ADDICTED TO RETAIL ! said...

AWW MAN... i had to comment.. i def agree with
#2.. i used to love nickelodeon.. now they play vagisil commercials on that channel during the day.. big EWWW

lmao @#5 colored tires tho?

#9 i feel u on #9.. like u wouldnt beleive..

#11 wtf is a nannerpuss?

#12 i was wondering the SAME thing