Monday, February 2, 2009

[[ASK]] ABOUT ME PT2

So once again... I asked a few important people to ask me some questions that they would like to know the answers to... So here are some answers

The first set are from Roniquia... a little background on why Roni is important to me.. she has been the most consistent thing in my life in columbus other than my job and paying taxes... she has been around since I was stayin in the Ramada on Hamilton... Im glad David introduced us to each other bc I love her dearly and Ill explain why later on...


1.when did u 1st fall in love with music
As long as I could remember, I have always loved music.. my earliest memories involve music.. I remember seein my mom and dad slow dancing when I was young to some old Luther.. it wasnt old then.. but you feel me.. I remember events in my life by what songs were out.. I love music more than I can explain.. but I cant really fall asleep listening to it bc Ill stay up jamming to whatevers one... I just cant help it..

2.fav artist of all time?.
thats not a fair question for me.. i cant really pick one.. if I had to say one... prolly Jay Z

3. Beyonce or Michelle Obama
Beyonce is bad.. but i dont see the love for her man as I do with Michelle.. not saying she doesnt.. but Michelles has been displayed for me a bunch of times and ive actually gotten envious seeing how they look at each other with admiration.. i cant wait til someone looks at me like that

4. Why do u love me?
Man, its something really unexplainable to me.. this might get deep.. but you asked.. I think it wasnt even my choice to love you or even like you as much as I did.. it had to be in Gods plan.. I would be a fool not to be attracted. Mentally and physically... We have some of the best times when we do get to spend time out of me being in my uniform.. My appreciation is so strong for ur support for me when u didnt have to.. I love how we support each other.. I love your self respect and how you carry yourself.. you are what a MAN would want.. a strong woman who would allow her man to be a man... if that makes sense.. I see a lot in you and I love that.. I love who you are and who you are becoming.. the thing that got me was how your feelings came out when I thought I was going to have to move.. it hit me here [[puts hand on chest]]. I pray to have someone with such fashion sense, love for God, family and self and someone with constant growth as you.. youre such the prototype..

5. What is our friendship based on?
Respect.. Fashion... Music.. and Love

6. What is your dream job?
DJ/Photographer

7.what is your middle name?
AHA... I dont have one..

8. Why did you and your last gf break-up?
My last official relationship ended in Jan 07

9.do u want children? If so, how many? If not.. Why?
I would love to see me with a son.. I would love to have a lil D3 (as people say) running around.. he's be the freshest no doubt.. i would never name him Darrell tho.. bc I dont like my name...


10. Do you think I would be a good mother?
I think you would be great.. thats why youre my baby moms..

11.where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully married.. doing something involving music.. and still being fresh... haaa

12.where do you see our friendship in 5 years?
man.. it can go in many directions.. since the beginning the ball has been in your court on us.. I will be as close to you as you allow me.. no matter what, you gonna be around... and we gonna have a dumb amount of inside jokes..

13. Don't you think TEYANA TAYLOR IS AWESOME.
she fresh forreal.. and dammit she sexy too.. [[see footage of her on her 18th bday]

14.what's your fav ice cream?
i really dont like ice cream.. but if any.. it would be some soft serve.. prolly strawberry

15.why purple?
man, i dont even know.. its just so prestigious to me.. its not normal but its not to crazy.. things just look good in purple.. i love it...

Good ones Roni... follow my gurl at www.klassicbeauty.blogspot.com


heres Sadeas... this is my new friend.. she is the coolest.. and aint no one in this world like her.. please believe..

1. If you could a song... which song would you be?
Man.. His Eye is on The Sparrow.. that always makes them cry...
2. Since we're doing a musical thing rite now... break your life into 3 sections and pick a song to describe each section?
birth to 10 would be the time that I had both parents at home.. so I would label that as.. Ahmad "Back In The Day" 11 to 20 this is when I was going thru the thing emotional things that have made me into who am a lil bit today.. I would say, H-Town - Emotions .. and 21 to now.. Would have to be "Turn My Swag On".. just because all of the prior years I had lower self esteem. I didnt believe in myself as much.. during this period, DJDURL came up.. and that just made things better as for as confidence

3. So cliche'... what's your favorite movie?
The last dragon.. hands down

4. What scent gets you hot?
Thats one things that doesnt do it for me.. nothin really specific that I like.. I dont like it when a gurls hair smells good..

5. Paint me a picture... what makes you tick?
well I have trigger words.. if you call me a Bitch or Gay.. and you mean it.. we bout to have some serious words.. thats just never been ok with me to say..

6. Right or Wrong?
Right.. i dont like being wrong or not doing whats right..

7. Money or Love?
at this point I would say Money.. but I really want to believe that love will conquer that one day.. once I find someone to show me what love really is and how it actually feels.. tell then.. ima keep loving this money..

8. Im a psychiatrist... tell me one thing thats bothering you right now?
whats road am I going to take.. do I go towards the music, which is my love.. or keep doing it on the side.. i feel as if I dont at least try that I will regret it later..

9. What's your biggest insecurity?
my self image.. i dont look in mirrors hardly ever.. at all.. except maybe to brush my teeth and to check my hair..
10. What do you think will be the biggest challenge for our new President?
living up to the great expectations..
11. Donut Palace or Krispy Kreme?
DP.. I dont like Krispy Kreme
12. In 10 years, with who and where do u wanna be?
I have narrowed it down to 4 people, that are currently in my life that I would want to be with if it were someone that I know now.. I hope to be with one of them.. somewhere happy listening to music with a stupid DVD collection..

13. Do you believe that God is a man?
yes

14. Is BET really killing Black America?
nah.. it would be bad if what they showed wasnt true.. but it sux that most of the stuff is reality for some..

15. Why do you blog?
I dont really like talking about my problems over the phone.. and no one is really around me outside of work.. so this helps me release.
16. You have the perfect opportunity to dress the girl of your dreams... what do you pick (from the shoes to the body spray)
I would love to see a gurl in a bad ass black dress.. form fitting.. some sexy ass fishnets.. and some purple heels.. purple accents.. such as earrings, bracelets or even glasses.. glasses are hot sometimes.. ill let her pick the smell..

17. Does goose get you loose (lol)?
does.. its my liquor of choice
18. What's you idea of the perfect meal?
chicken, mac n cheese, fresh cut green beans, red kool aide, corn bread... a garden salad with ranch dressing with cheddar cheese and croutons and some cinnamon rolls after..
19. What makes you who you are?
being called lazy as a teen makes me not stop.. my mom called me that so much that it made me jump out and do what I had to without helping her.. i have a fear of letting my parents down

20. What would you like to tell me?

Lets go skating...



well I got one more set.. and ill update this when I get back on the comp

ill do it tomorrow prolly

hope u learned something

1 comment:

DayaBee* said...

Aww yay!
I was happy that I was apart of this!