Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My NEW ((FAVs))

these two videos i saw today are my shit.. for various, obvious reasons that i will explain..

First Up:
Ludacris -- Nasty GURL



Dammit he describe the ideal woman.. i want a lady.. a woman.. one who cares about her image.. but when its just us.. it goes down.. ima need that.. the world aint gotta know how much of a freak you are.. just me and your exes are good enough..
I aint even a fan of the asian persuation.. but dammit that asian chick look bad that a mother F.. and ol gurl from ATL lookin all good in shit with her curly hair...
they did well on this casting...

The DREAM -- Rockin that Thing..




I love this song.. he makes videos just how Ive wanted to make videos if i were an artist.. like how on I luv Yo Gurl.. he had lasers and colors.. i love the way that looks and in this one he has a wall of lights.. and i love they way that looks.. and then how it shows them all shiny and like they got the GLOW from the last dragon.. i want some pix of me like that.. i dont see how people think i look like him tho.. but his music is my shit.. so fuck it.. he can be my brother or something..

No comments: