Monday, January 12, 2009

I Think Im In Love...... Again.

As the song, "Prototype" goes... I really feel the strong feeling of love again...

I been tryna chill for a whle.. stay focused with work an tryna move to my next level.. whatever that might be.. i been just tryna pumy thought to the back of my mind... but i fnally gave in.. and went back... i followed my heart back to a fimiliar place.. place that im always happy.. where the things on the outside are just things on the outside... when I dont feel like doing anything else... when i get so caught up that i dont even answer phone calls or return txts...

This music shit has me soooo sprung out.. Today is my first off day since since i went to pic my comp up from my dayton.. For those who dont knw.. My comp got fucked up on my over the christmas time.. it stopped turning on .. and when it did turn on, it would shut itself off before it finished loading.. I had some corrupt files.. and everything had to be deleted... SALTY... like deep heart break.. i was hurt to lose all of my progams and mixes that ive made over the last 4 years since this happened... You would think that since this has happened before that I would have learned... NOPE.. im hard headed.. Ive learned this tme.. I got me a flashdrive and im goin to purchase a external hard drive also...

But today, as I downloaded limewire and went to all my sercret websites with all the new and good music... i felt oooo happy hearing music again.. ive been listenin to the same things for about a month now.. i was getting tired of it... While watchin a BIGGIE documentary on BET, i started downloading all my favorite bad boy songs.. then after reciting all my favorite lines.. i went and downloaded my favorite Jay Z songs.. and now Im downloading my favorite OUTKAST songs... just love the way the music makes me feel.. I wish a woman ge grab me the way this music does... I would have a ring on deck.. this is such my passion and I thank God everyday for keeping a song in my head ALL the time..

No comments: