Saturday, January 17, 2009

So I Got This From Sam...

Sam had some questions on her blog that I thought might be interesting to answer.. since everyone elses questions for me are taking so long to come..

heres sams blog.. go read.. its interesting.. and you might wanna read older blogs to be current with the stories.. you might catch me in one of them..
http://mzinspiredmind.wordpress.com/


10 Things you wish you could say to ten different people
1. You have really fell off since i stopped messing with you..
2. Youre negativity about everything is sooo unattractive
3. If I take one more drink.. im gone end up _______ you
4. If you would cheat on him, you would cheat on me..
5. I wish I knew what was wrong so I could make things right for you..
6. The dudes that you like are lame as fuck forreal.. "recognize a real one when you see one" as my nigga BIG said..
7. I cant forget how u hurt me when i see you.. but damn u do look good..
8. You werent my 1st.. or even my second..
9. I think your "loudness" is a defense mechanism
10. You stupid as hell for still being with dude..

9 Things about yourself
1. You will hardly ever see me look in a mirror
2. I would never take club photos in the past bc they always ended up on t-shirts
3. I dont really want kids but I would love to have a lil me running around and I would also like to have a lil daughter that I could protect..
4. I love watching the food channel
5. I would trade any club night.. with a night in with someone I really like..
6. I had a deep fear for bad news.. and letting my family down
7. I would love to have sex on a balcony while its raining..
8. Makes buying shoes too much of a priority sometimes..
9. I miss my mom.. i wish she lived in columbus with me..

8 Ways to win my heart
1. If we are in the same room.. make eye contact with me, and smile..
2. When a song that reminds you of me comes on.. tell me..
3. Support DJ DURL, and love Darrell
4. If we are somewhere shopping.. tell me what you would like to see me in.
5. Lay on me and let me play in your hair
6. Make my house, your house.. i love feeling as if she might be staying with me tonight..
7. Invite me somewhere with you and your friends.. and dont call me your "friend, manager, this dude, or something else meaningless"
8. Cook with and for me on sundays b/c I HATE being alone on sunday evenings...

7 Things that cross my mind a lot
1. Will I ever have kids..
2. I wonder who is watching me and loving the way I am me..
3. I wonder who is watching mw and waitin to see me fail
4. Will I make it into Heaven?
5. How does God feel about me?
6. Why am I so scared to get my music shit together and be on stage with it?
7. Am I really appreciated by everyone?

6 Things I do before I go to sleep
1. Check my facebook
2. Check My phone
3. Make sure I see where my keys are so I know where they are in the morning
4. Thank God for today..
5. Watch First 48
6. Turn on my Lloyd mix and lay down

5 People I couldn’t live without
1. God
2. Mom
3. Thats
4. About
5. It!

4 Things I am wearing right now
1. Hoop Shorts
2. Wife Beater
3. Boxers
4.

3 Songs that fit my life perfectly(right now)
1. Young Jeezy - Crazy World
2. Jodeci - Im Still Waiting
3. Musiq - Forthenight

2 Things I want to do before I die
1. Go to Brooklyn
2. Make u happy..

1 Confession
I didnt have sex til I was 20.. by choice.. not by chance.. please believe..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dammmm son