Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Shaking my Head...

I know its so cliche to say "im different... im not like most niggas"
But i honestly believe that I aint.. i dont think like the guys that u normally meet, like, love or hate..
I really feel a separation between me and them...

I say that to speak on this..

So I have female friends and they def outnumber the males.. so one night.. while textin a friend of mine.. female of course.. by the time the conversation starts its already late... we both express our boredom and I say how both of us kickin it would keep us from being bored.. she expresses how late it is.. I express how grown we are.. and told her that if she gets sleepy, she could just say here..
I had no intentions of doing anything extra with her.. i mean, shes cute.. but I dont want her.. we already had our period of talkin.. it went no where.. but I did like her company... shes cool.. intelligent and she aint a hood rat..

So after sayin this to her, she like.. "I dont think thats a good idea.. we are cool and I like that but im not cool with spendind the night with you.. i dont wanna go back to that and I hope u understand that"

HOLD UP.. to me.. as a dude.. i was a little offended.. as if she was thinkin I had alterior motives and I was tryna to say what I could to get her to come sleep with me for other reason than to sleep.. I wish these gurls knew me...

Ladies.. a few of you who read this has actually been around me enough to know that, if im ready to go to sleep.. thats all thats gonna happen..
I have a bed and a footon.. can a nigga just want someone around sometimes?? My life aint always as glamorous as everyone makes it.. Im not always hugged up on some chick.. I like company.. and I rarely get it.. so when I offer time to someone.. I hate it when they think Im "trying to do something". I instantly get offended.. I just wanna be like, "I dont wanna fuck you anyways really..." Dont play me like Im some thirsty ass nigga.. please dont do that... if you want to know the truth... ask anyone who has been with me... Im not the sexaholic.. not at all.. I mean.. a nigga like to have someone around.. and if I am physical with someone.. I might touch a lil more or so.. but never am I a sex fiend.. I might be a "head" fiend more than anything but thats a whole nother blog.. I just ask you.. please dont get it twisted... maybe I just want you around..

Darrell

4 comments:

MzInspiredMind81 said...

WOW! I'm mad she made it so serious. Ummm...I'm proud of you for handling it in a 'grown man' way cause I probably would have 'acted' :)

PhlyyGirl said...

I feel you on that, but you gotta understand a girls point of view. You are the exception and NOT the rule. You stated yourself how niggas always say they're different and they're really not. I can't tell you exactly howwwww many times that exact same line or some variation has been run down to me. I don't think you should feel offended. I think that you should explain it to her and then try to prove it to her through your actions. Granted, she should know you well enough to know that you mean what you say (and why you let some chick spend the night all willy nilly if she DON'T know you that well is a wholllleee nother comment) but still, it's hard being a female and deciphering through so much male bullshit on the regular. Sometimes we just need a male who will demonstrate that he means what he says.

achoiceofweapons said...

Don't be mad at her Darrell. She wasn't talking bout you, she was talking to herself. Sure a Lady and A Young Man can be friends and hang out but then comes the familiar. We comfortable with one another then the feelings even if the feelings misconstrued as bordom is actually pent up sexual tension she respected that and you. She didn't play with you. By her statement it seems that yes she had thought about it!
Stop by
Jaycee

Anonymous said...

lmao
"head fiend" u foolin