Thursday, December 25, 2008

When Life Gives U Lemons....

Hey Everyone...
Its Christmas.. and the end of 08.. I have a lot of things to be thankful for.. My life aint too bad.. i still have a job.. Im making more money this year than I was at this time last year.. Ive gotten close to a lot of people that I wanted too.. IM STILL ALIVE.. Ive been able to spend all my hoidays with now 82 year old grandpa... man I love him.. he just said "Its almost the new year, and I aint got rich yet".. aint he speakin for all of us??
man.. niggas need money...
With all the good things going on.. theres always things that try to test my faith... Like for example.. you know a nigga like me is always on the computer.. if I aint working.. Im reseaching something on the computer.. and now.. my computer dont wanna do past the start up screen.. whenever I start it up.. It cuts right back off... Aint that a bitch?!?!?

So let me put you in perspective on how much my computer is important to me and my life..

My computer is LOADED with music... Last time I checked my iTunes.. it said I had 23 Days worth of music... and thats without all of my mixes.. Im well over 100 mixes now.. esp since lately, ive mixed two radio shows.. My bobby vaentino mix, my Mary J Blige Mix and a few other mixes in the past month... So Im praying that its not my hard drive.. Ive just been leavin it alone and lettin it rest lately.. hopefully itll get back jumpin.. bc I need alllll of that music..

But even if it doesnt work.. i wont trip.. ive been praying.. I been talkint o God.. this might be his way of telling me that I need to fiend for HIM as much as I fiend for this music.. Im sure he understands a lil bit, bc He is the one that made me how I am.. he knows how addicted to the music I am.. So im prayin for a good ending to this story...

I just pray that people dont trip on the little things esp in 09.. little things will keep u away from big things.. you can be soo hung up on some bullshit and mess up you chance for the better things...

So I pray that everyone has a lot of lemonade in 09

No comments: