Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sooooo... I had the whole "13 Question" thing a few weeks ago.. and the last set came late.. so i thought I would still at least post them...
and heres what she wrote...


sorry...we just never got up on AIM. but here are your 13..

1.what made you start mixing?
Man.. I been wantin to mix as long as i could remember.. i used to played two tapes at the same time to make songs mix.. but now since I have a real way to do it, I mix.. and I mix alll the time..

2.where's the one place in the world you want to visit most?
Brazil... def for the ladies, food and overall culture..

3. where was your favorite place to hang out at in high school?
Over my friend Crystals house.. her and my cousin used to smoke weed and be blowed as fuck.. and I would just laugh and joke with them all night... I never smoked with them tho..

4. why do you love Alicia Keys so much? ((besides her obvious good looks!))
I mean, its mostly bc of her looks.. but besides that.. she smart as hell.. i watch her interviews.. I love how she speaks.. and carries herself.. she is the shit to me.. and she dummy thick...

5. If you could get your neice && god daughter anything what would it be?
I would love to give them a paid for college education.. and a coupla pair of fresh ass jordans..

6. if you could have a super power it would be...?
Teleport.. traveling takes more time than I want it to.. if i could have a second one.. it would def be to be invisible

7. what impresses you the most?
self confidnce, and unique-ness.. the ability to open my eyes to something i wouldnt have noticed

8. if you went to school again for something what would it be?
Computer graphics or web design

9. what's your dream car?
I really dont know.. I guess whatever car makes my "pussy rate" go up.. haaa

10. if you ever have a son would you consider naming him Darrell no middle name the III?
never.. well cant say never.. but no..

11. when we go a bar what should I expect you to order?
Goose.. maybe a long island if i tryna get fucked up quick..

12. do you have a favorite year?
07.. def

13. what song are you thinking about? ((cuz I know you have one in your head))
Bobby Valentino - Cant Wait Til Later... Everytime i think of summer of 07.. i hear Bobby V's cd..

Thanks boo.. hope u were informed..

Photobucket

1 comment:

Miss Shani said...

haha no to a Darrell the III?? I dig it.
overall...interesting...interesting!

that's my favorite picture of us. =]