Friday, May 9, 2008

My 1st Blog...

Photobucket
Welcome..
I've been thinking for a while about making a blog.. but i wondered.. who would read? who would care?
So i decided that i was enough to make a blog.. i can use this to express and reflect. I can use this as a diary of sorts or just something to show everyone the things i see and think in my everyday life.
My life is somewhat interesting 80% of the time.. So when i think life is interesting enough, i will blog about it.. feel me?

So my first blog will have to some type of purpose... so this one will share the video that im sure most of you have seen of Ryan Leslie playing the piano to Lollipop..
Man.. Im not really a fan of RLes so i overlooked the video the first couple times I seen it.. but i decided to watch it.. and i was like DAMNN.. this nigga got that off..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gT7tjt9aFL4&feature=user

this is the link for it.. it made me like the song all over again.. i wish i had this for my mixtapes.. this is crazy tho...


While your here.. ill let you kno what ill be blogging about:
Fashion - I mean.. i live in a clothing store.. of course ima talk about
Music - Music reviews.. what u should listenin to.. and music news
Life - Mostly my life or things that might help your life.
Women- A lot of my thoughts are about this subject.. so why not speak on it?
My mixtpaes- Of course

and im sure whatever my heart leads me to speak on, i will do so also..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere babe! :)