Friday, May 9, 2008

Falling hurts..

So i observe, watch and learn from others..
I see everyone around me falling in and out of love. This is a cycle that i see some people goin thru wayyy too often and some people that i dont see go thru enough. For example, we all kno someone who we are cool with, that every few weeks or months has someone who is just "sooo great, understands me, makes me smile and does all the things i like". Then days later.. they hate them or act as if it was a phase they were going thru.. Then we have those who never seem to experience love from other than one person who does nothin but shit on them. Both of which arent healthy..
What do we do for or what do we say to both of these people? If we are one of these people, do we even recognize it. I think im one of the two.. and i want to break that cycle.. but how do i/you? When u want soo much that one thing that you want, does what others say really matter? Should it? ::shruggs::
I got friends goin thru this all the time.. some you get tired of the samething when u see no change.. or progression.. Others, you want so much better for them that u keep tryin.. sometimes more than they do...
What do u do at this point? I dont have the right answers... shitm when was the last time you saw me in a healthy, long lasting, loving relationship? right. But i see these things from both sides.. i see my friends stuck in the cycle..and i see myself liking and then losing interest or liking and not gettin my feelings getting sent back the same..

Just a thought

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog...You hit the nail on the head...some of us are always falling...and some of us don't fall nearly enough...really makes you think.