Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Playlist... as of 10/09/08

Ive been asked countless times, "Whats your favorite song?"
Do u really expect me to answer that... with just one song?
Nigga please.
But for the curious, music lovers, who wondering what be in my head.. heres a lil insight..
I love reading peoples playlist..
It tells a lot about the person..
at least mine does...
Mostly all the songs i can relate to personal feelings i have, a person, a timeframe, or I just LOVEEE how it is put together...
but most songs (ESP rnb) are my feelings being expressed. I sing all these songs when Im by myself... and im prolly singing to someone when I sing it..
I love a song where I can see how a video would look.. or when I hear it, I directly connect it with sometime in my life.. or someone in my life, past or present...

so heres one of my playlist on my phn... its simply titled "RnB"
Ima need yall to comment on these too.. tell me which ones u feel.. which ones you downloaded after u read or whatever.. i need feedback.. either on the blog, thru txt message or in person..

Mario - Inside of You
Maxwell - Softly
Micheal Jackson - Liberian Girl
Angela Winbush - Imaginary Playmates
New Edition - Sorry, You're Not My Kind Of Girl
Tank - Personal Assistant
Tony Toni Tone - All I Ask Of You
Brandy - should I go
Brandy - Full Moon
Brandy ft TI - Where I Wanna Be
Brian McKnight - Is this The way Love Goes
Bobby V- Only Human
Bobby Brown - Girlfriend
Bobby Brown - Rock Witcha
Blackstreet - JOY
Donnel Jones - Special Girl
HotStylz ft T-Pain - Assume The Position
Ginuwine - None of Your Friends Business
Erykah Badu - Didnt Cha Know
Eric Benet - I wanna Be Love
Eric Benet - Feminity
Jazz (of Dru Hill) - Right Here With Me
Bobby V - My angel
Anita Baker - Sweet Love
Anita Baker - No One in The World
Anita Baker - Angel
Tyrese - Lately
Tyrese - One
Trey Songz - Last Time
Tevin Campbell - Always in My Heart
Tevin Campbell - Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
Chaka Khan - Angel
Immature - Constantly
Janet Jackson - Come Back To Me
Jodeci - Im Still Waiting
Bobby V - Cant Wait Til Later
Jodeci - U & I
TLC - Hands Up
Tony Toni Tone - Slow Wine
JS ft R Kelly - Love Angel
JS - Someone
JS - Slow Grind
JS - Stay Right Here
JS - Right Here With Me
JS - Stay
JS - Baby Come On
JS - Bye,Bye

My other playlist on my phone are...
BadBoy RnB
90s Songs
All Lloyd...

WHAT U THINK??

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

Love love love love love your taste in music

that Mario Inside of Me is the bizness...

mad that you got damn near the entire album of them one hit wonders JS in rotation though...lol

actually they had 2 singles right... I got that album... since you bumping it maybe I should take another listen to see if you might be on point