Sunday, October 19, 2008

Is Random, Random?

So I wake up..
Brush my teeth..
Check my emails and check updates
then i check my phone...
text message..
I read..
it states...
"I Love You"
I smile
This makes me reflect.
This simple 3 word sentence says more than any paragragh could
This what I want..
Love.. to be loved, to have love, to share love
Thank you..
so I text back and ask...
"what made u say that?"
the answer i got.. paraphrased
"just wanted to tell u, I was on my way to work and it crossed my mind how much I love u and how good you are to me babe"
Babe? so Im babe now?
remember.. this is the "forever single man" ur txtin
was this random? or strategic?
I think the latter..


Is this a way to get me to think of her.. or even us when I normally wouldnt? maybe
These gestures will make or mess up a persons whole day. When u get messages like these from someone that u actually want them from.. you get geeked.. I call it "remote control".. they are controlling or altering your thoughts without even being around.. rather it be positive or negative.. we allow people to have remote control over our thoughts sometimes..
You could get a txt from your babydaddy while your out having the best time with your new man, and he can just fuck up the whole night.. bc you have giving him remote control over you... What is the new man to do at this point?

Who has remote control over you?
Who has that Universal Mind Control?

1 comment:

Chavi said...

hmmm.. that explains a lot. thats what makes you, you.. aint nothing wrong with that.