Friday, February 5, 2010

Yoooo...!!!

Whats the word my peoples??
I apologize for the lack of posting.. and I will def spare you from the cliche line of "its been a long time, i shouldnt have left you.. without a dope post to read to" blazay... but if you know me and you follow me.. im sure you have really missed a beat... and key word of the last statement is "follow".. bc for me, TWITTER has killed the blogger...
I had planned to get on Twitter for it to be the place where I interject statements in between blogs, but info would come some quick on twitter that no news was new.. bc the same way I was recieving info, they were too.. The one thing I did slip on was my album reviews.. i did love making my albums reviews over there on Holiday Dreamin... I also slowed down on this blog bc I felt like I needed to cut my personal business out of being in the public.. you know they say that "too many chefs will spoil the soup"... so too many people were tryna help me with situations, and it wasnt exactly helping.. then, the more i would explain my feelings, the more some people would start catching feelings, thinking they KNEW me and they we getting to know me better... I dont mind u getting closer... but I dont want everyone to like me...
So I had to pump my brake on the issues I was releasing to yall... when I would vent.. someone would catch feelings.. if I stated my opinion.. someone would end up with their opinion on my opinion.. ITS MY OPINION!!!! (in my Lil wayne, "Its my cup" voice)

So I fell back on it... so that yall could fall back a lil.. i had to start speaking more general and less specific, bc people do have feelings involved, and as much as i try to ignore it, people do have their feelings wrapped in me. So I might began again.. but Im soooo private now adays.. that Ill just prolly continue with just general thoughts..

I love yall that read my thoughts tho and I do appreciate everyone who might take time outta their busy day to read my lil thought... I do love yalls opinions too.. It does help at times, but if u know me, ima remain me. AT ALL TIMES..

Well I really just did this bc my phone died while at work and I wasnt able to tweet, but my time at work should be winding down sooon so Im going wrap this up...

No comments: