Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Enemy...

SO theres not too many things that seem to be against me right??

If u know me, you know that I dont really have any haters, and I dont have beef with no one except for my old room mates.. So who could be my enemy?

Darrell is..

So lets open up shall we??

Im sittin home, on a wednesday, while all of my columbus friends are gettin ready to go out to Whaddup Wednesday... which is what we do.. so why am I not going??

Well.. my minds has been going crazy lately.. and its bothering me.. Since my last blog, I havent really gotten over things in my head.. From the outside lookin in, Im very nonchanlant and carefree.. but in my head.. i OVER analyze things.. more about myself then others.. and thats really deep if u know how much I analyze others.. So since my weak ass debut kinda messed me up in the head.. im been wondering.. "Is this the life I wanna live?".. I love music.. I would love to get paid for it, but I really am not lookin for the fame forreal.. I would like to be known a lil more.. but I dont want my life to change.. and even moreso, I dont want the people around me to change.. THATS the BIG thing..

As much as people would think that they will be the same.. i know they wont if i hit a certain level of popularity. People expect more.. and sometimes too much.. For example.. say that I get more famous and get to DJ a concert.. do I really want my phone blown up all day and night about free tickets, VIPs, and Skip-the-lines? HEll NAH.. but thats what people do... I dont want any false friendships due to where someone might think they could go off knowing me.. I see the groupies from afar.. i just wanna keep them bitches away.. sorry for the B-word..

The other big thing that I always hate to admit or recognize that holds me back is FEAR.. my fear of failing, wasting money or just not being as good as i expect is what holds me back.. I really let thatpump the brakes on my progress and I cant let that happen no more... I need to do this.. I cant let this shit hold me back.. Im in competition.. I compete with a lot of people that dont even know me.. shit.. i gotta compete with the gurl I like bc I aint even her favorite DJ.. so I got some moving to do... typin all of this has helped me mentally.. i just gotta get that money right... I be worried about having a late start bc of my age and me not really havin the money for everything like all the other DJ's around me do.. but I gotta get to getting it forreal.. I need to make myself proud and to make u all proud..


I was bout to talk more about this shit.. but fuck it.. I aint bout to give my fear anymore energy to live in me and in my heart.. im praying that I get passed all of this.. pray with me....

No comments: