Thursday, June 4, 2009

Can I speak about Her real quick?

So ive said my lil subliminals about how special this person is to me.. and how we have gotten closer and she has been my rock and positive light.. she has been my sunshine and she has made me laugh everyday we speak.. Its weird to find someone that I have connected with on many levels... We just be laughin our asses off tho... I hope yall find yall someone like I have.. Our friendship has grown so deep.. we be having too much fun... we see the same things and laugh.. we be at the clubs laughin at people.. we just have good times together.. the best of times.. we miss each other all the time bc we in different cities.. Dayton holds my heart... we have made the craziest connections... im just happy to be happy.. and she has really helped me get there and to stay there.. I pray that yall find someone HALF as down for yall as she is for me.. ok ok ok.. I aint gonna say much more.. I just wanted to show my appreciation... i mean damn, everyone else has just about had shout out on my blog.. she was bound to get hers soon...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Chavi said...

Thats whats up!... its nice to see people connect on the same levels. aint nothing like having someone on the same page as you!