Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Questions........

Question Graphic Pictures, Images and Photos


Im sayin.. like do u see how many periods i put behind that "s" tho????
man.. a nigga is mentally scratchin his brain.. and i gotta get a few questions out.. .a few rhetorical.. and some literal..

WHO:
Who decides whats wrong and whats right?
Who is to say that Im lying when I tell you what Im telling you?
Who has made u feel like this before?
Who ever meets the right person at the wrong time?
Who treated me like this before?
Who is sleepin on me while youre wide awake??
Who regrets what they didnt do with me?
Who will be next to regret?
Who will be next to be the lucky one?
Who is gonna show up a week too late?

What:
What brings change?
What if I ignored that text messages??
What if I said hello back then?
What if you didnt give me your number?
Whats next?
What if your dreams came true?
What if i was the faceless man of ur dreams?
What colors would the wedding be?
What will your friends think??
What will change when I get famous?
What do these haters think about what Im doing?
What are the people thinking when they see me out and about?
What is the big deal?

Where:
Where did all of this come from?
Where will all of this lead?
Where the hell can I get some Yeezy's from?
Where the hell did that question come from?
Where the hell is Anita Baker? I got big plans for her..
Where the fuck is Robin Leach when u need him?
Where is all the lights and cameras? We all know I need a show..
Where did u come from?
Where am I going?
Where are my True Friends? is ur hand raised?
Where are u when I feel alone?
Where have u been all these years?
Where do u find these people at??
Where do u get off asking me to marry you? gurl bye...

WHEN:
When will I not care/worry?
When will I let things go?
When will change come?
When will the obvious be noticed?
When will I not procastinate?
When will I believe in myself as much as u do?
When does the honeymoon end?
When is the next trip??
When will you get smarter?
When is enough, enough?
When will Deveroes be over for me?
When will I go back to school?
When will these gurls figure out that no real nigga wants a hot ass gurl?
When will they see that unflattering, drunk pix are usually remembered more than the regular ones??
When do I turn my swag off, so that I can hop out the bed and turn it on??
When will u ever not let me down?
When will I stop bullshittin?

WHY:
Why do I always fall for somebody elses gurl?
Why does somebodies gurlfriend always want me?
Why am I feeling this way?
Why is there no one around?
Why are all of these RnB songs connecting to me now?
Why are u reading?
Why have you stayed in touch for so long?
Why are we sooo cool?
Why does God continue to keep blessing me?
Why do I make some of the best kool aide in life??
Why did I see this nigga yesterday, he still owe me money like a mother F, and he wanna talk it out?
Why did she look so good on saturday tho??
Why have I never fallen in love?
Why do we love love when love seems to hate us?


How do u feel?

1 comment:

Chan said...

if i was not about to get my hair braided..i would answer these right now! good set of questions... FYI. i may steal these questions and post the answers on my blog, BUT with owners permission and a link to your page showing where these brilliant questions came from... lol... good stuff DJ Durl!