Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wont She Just SHUTT UPP?!?!



ABDC is one of my favorite shows now adays.. but dont you just hate it when u love something anfd and theres something that just spoils it..
Its like your favorite restaurant.. with your favorite food, your favorite way.. but the cashier that works theres get on your fuckin nerves... well.. Lil Mama is the cashier to me...
I mean.. who the fuck is she to be giving peoples her opinion about dancing.. bc of the "G-Slide"? hell nah.. i'd prolly rather hear Soulja Boy if that was all it takes... She makes me angry during my favorite show... I mean... i never seen her kill it on the floor like these groups do every week.. she got killed by Chris Brown in her own weak as verison of MJ and JJ's Scream video in "Shawty Get Loose".. I wish you could vote off judges...
What do she be talkin about? and what do she be wearing? them weak ass glittery ass hats.. they are a distraction...
ok.. im done.. sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO.... I LOVE IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

your funny...im with you on that...even though i dont really watch that show...but she cant help it that SHE only thinks her caps nd weave pony tails nd matchn glitter fits are cute...nd only HER think that she can pop lock nd drop it...some dudes---opps i mean chics you gota leave alone...